ENTRY LEVEL MEETS FEATURES AND HI-TECH
- TR-1 ENGINE: This award-winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
- RIDE: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- STORAGE: The EX Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC.
- HYDRO-TURF® MATS: Lightweight, slip-resistant Hydro-Turf® mats provide superior traction on the extendend swim platrform and footwells.
- REBOARDING STEP: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- REBOARDING HANDLE: Works in tandem with the reboarding step.
- RiDETM by Yamaha
- REVERSE : In RidE™ with Traction Contro
- Multifunction Information Center
- Dual Mirrors
- Glove Box
- Reboarding Step
- Tow Hook
- Automatic Bilge
||Silver Metallic / Torch Red Metallic
||10 ft. 3 in.
||3 ft. 9 in.
||3 ft. 7 in.
||Dry - 599 lbs.
||144 mm High-pressure
||Recommended - Regular Unleaded
||3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
||Azure Blue Metallic