THE VENTURE MP HAS YOU COVERED.
Modern styling and technology meets a classic work ethic. High flotation and traction, 144 inch RipSaw track supports, room for two and massive cargo capacity.
- LARGE PROTECTIVE WINDSHIELD: Whether you are logging all-day miles on mid-winter’s day, or performing a task from sun-up to sun-down, the expansive windshield on the Venture MP provides protection and comfort for driver and passenger.
- LED TAILLIGHT: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- DIGITAL GAUGE WITH PUSH BUTTON REVERSE: The compact handlebar mounted digital gauge is packed with information and is displayed on a large face, easy to read gauge. In addition, a convenient electric push button reverse is housed within the gauge package and actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear.
- PRO COMFORT 144 REAR SUSPENSION: This dual-shock, fully coupled suspension features a simple and effective flip-lever torsion spring adjustment to quickly adapt the suspension for one-up or two-up riding, or for hauling a heavy payload. A pair of 36mm High Pressure Gas (HPG) shocks provides controlled and consistent performance.
- 1.25 INCH CUSTOM RIPSAW TRACK: The do-it-all RipSaw track with its traction laden 1.25 inch lugs gets added bite and flotation thanks to a unique 16 inch wide design. Perfect for two up riding, heavy payloads, or breaking trail
- LINK TYPE SWAY BAR: A standard link-type sway bar keeps the front suspension planted and flat, even in rutted, high-speed turns.
- EXTRUDED ALUMINUM SPINDLE: Saving weight and creating a nimble and responsive riding experience was at the foundation of the Venture MP platform. Extruded aluminum spindles are lightweight yet incredibly strong.
- WIDE RUNNING BOARDS: With its rider active design, narrowed seat, and sculpted cockpit, the Venture MP platform touts wide running boards with additional grip for a sure-footed stance.
- REAR EXIT EXHAUST: Often considered a hallmark feature of many Yamaha snowmobiles, the Venture MP platform also touts a rear-exit exhaust system that is exposed to the snow under-seat for additional cooling.
- YVXC CLUTCHING: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the lightweight YXRC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. Just like its big brother YVXC clutch system, the YXRC is smooth, responsive, and durable.
- GENESIS 499 CC SPORT PERFORMANCE ENGINE: A clear leader in its class, the lightweight and dependable sport –performance Genesis twin was designed specifically to deliver a quick revving and torque laden power band. An advanced fuel injection system ensures consistent and efficient performance, while a counterbalanced crankshaft results in a smooth and super-crisp throttle response.
- KYB ALUMINUM FRONT SHOCKS: Premium, aluminum bodied, high-pressure gas shocks deliver consistent performance and comfort with excellent fade resistance. The shocks are also rebuildable, ensuring you season after season of consistent performance with proper maintenance.
- HPG REAR SHOCK: High Pressure Gas (HPG) shocks with strong 36 mm bodies are calibrated to deliver consistent performance and comfort with excellent fade resistance.
- WIDE TWO-UP SEAT: A wide and plush two-up seat design provides all-day comfort for one or two riders. The rear seat is easily removable, providing even more storage for work or play.
- LARGE REAR CARGO RACK: An oversized rear mounted cargo rack offers expansive and versatile storage capabilities.
- TUNER II SKIS: Developed exclusively by Yamaha engineers, the Tuner Ski incorporates a dual keel design that can be calibrated through various runners and carbide lengths for rider preference. The Tuner Ski dramatically reduces darting and steering effort while retaining predictable and sharp handling characteristics.
Engine & Drivetrain
||Front / Rear / Center - 36 mm, Aluminum HPG
Independent, Double Wishbone
Travel - 8.1 in. (208 mm)
Pro Comfort® 144
Travel - 12.3 in. (313 mm)
||4 stroke, Sport Performance class
||8.7 gal. (32.9 l)
||Reverse - Standard
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Center to center - 42.5 in. (1,080 mm)
||144 x 16 x 1.25 in. (3608 x 406 x 31.8 mm) Camoplast Ripsaw