THE GAME CHANGER.
Now with electric start, the Snoscoot ES is powered by a reliable 192cc, 4-stroke engine.
- TRAIL CERTIFIED HEADLIGHT: A bright 55/65 watt bulb, lights up the way to make sure the SnoScoot rider can see and be seen. Meeting the international compliance specifications for public trail use.
- HAND WARMERS: Parents all know that cold hands can cut a kid’s day short. The SnoScoot ES features standard heated grips to extend the fun.
- FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS: These handy items are a must have feature helping protect the chassis from unexpected bumps and bangs. They also come to the aid when the need to pull around either end of the machine is required.
- WINDSHIELD: The sculpted mid height wind deflector strikes a nice balance between function and great looks held in common with the snow conquering Sidewinder.
- WISHBONE FRONT SUSPENSION: Double wishbone front suspension serves up 4.5 inches of travel with a 30.5 inch ski stance giving the SnoScoot plenty of stability and ride comfort.
- LONG STEERING POST WITH RISER: The steering system is laid out to offer a wide range of seating positions to accommodate various size riders. The racy handle bar riser, adds another element to the look and feel that compliments the overall ergonomics.
- TORSION SPRING REAR SUSPENSION: A preload adjustable torsion spring and hydraulic shock absorber take care of the slide rail rear suspension duties offering up 4.5 inches of vertical rail travel.
- PLASTIC SKI: Yamaha designed a lightweight plastic ski for the SnoScoot based on the size and weight of the smaller chassis. It provides excellent steering character with just the right amount of float for play in the soft stuff.
- HIGH OUTPUT MAGNETO: Yamaha made sure there is plenty of electrical power in the SnoScoot ES for its bright 'trail legal' lighting system, toasty hand warmers and a convenient electric starter.
- CVT DRIVE SYSTEM: The SnoScoot ES's performance benefits from a direct drive, CVT with plenty of gear ratio supplied through a durable rubber drive belt and variable pulley transmission.
- HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE: The SnoScoot ES features a lightweight Hayes Hydraulic Disc brake to provide easy operation with positive stopping power to the track.
- ELECTRONIC GOVERNOR: The 200 cc engine has an electronic governor to make sure the maximum reliable RPM is never exceeded to ensure long engine life and speed is controlled for safe operation. The governor is also tamper proof to reduce the chance of young engineers trying to by-pass the system.
- YAMAHA 192 CC ELECTRIC START 4-STROKE ENGINE: The dependable Yamaha fan-cooled motor has been engineered for the Snoscoot ES using a high volume carburetor, diaphragm fuel pump and special cam shaft. Beyond bullet proof reliability-convenient electric starting and quiet operation are also important features for young riders. A back-up recoil manual starter is included for greater security.
- LARGE FUEL TANK: A generous 2.2 Gal / 8.2 liter gas tank combined with the miserly fuel consumption of the efficient 4-stroke engine will keep your little sled-head out doors enjoying fun-filled hours between pit stops.
- LONG TAPERED TUNNEL: The SnoScoot utilizes a long, lightweight aluminum tunnel. It is well tapered up towards the rear for plenty of clearance. This helps enable the SnoScoot to get out and play in the deep snow.
||Hi Vis Orange
Engine & Drivetrain
||Front and rear - Hydraulic twin tube
||Independent, double wishbone; 4.5 in. (114.3 mm) travel
||Slide rail, torsion spring; 8.5 in. (215.9 mm) travel
Fan-cooled, 4-stroke with electric start
Youth engine class
||2.2 gal. (8.2 l)
||Yamaha single keel
||Center to center - 30.5 in. (774 mm)
||93 x 10 x 1 in. (2,326 x 254 x 25.4 mm) - Camso® Cobra™
Hi Vis Orange