DO YOU REMEMBER THE FEELING?
The SnoScoot has returned to bring back the memories of your first snowmobile experience with the hopes of passing those feelings on to the next generation of snowmobilers.
- TRAIL CERTIFIED HEADLIGHT: A bright 55/65 watt bulb, lights up the way to make sure the SnoScoot rider can see and be seen. Meeting the international compliance specifications for public trail use.
- TORS THROTTLE OVERRIDE: A throttle over ride system is added to make sure the RPM returns to idle in the event of anything affecting the normal operation of the cable to carburetor throttle system.
- HAND WARMERS: Parents all know that cold hands can cut a kid’s day short. The SnoScoot features standard heated grips to extend the fun.
- FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS: These handy items are a must have feature helping protect the chassis from unexpected bumps and bangs. They also come to the aid when the need to pull around either end of the machine is required.
- WINDSHIELD: The sculpted mid height wind deflector strikes a nice balance between function and great looks held in common with the snow conquering SnoScoot.
- WISHBONE FRONT SUSPENSION: Double wishbone front suspension serves up 4.5 inches of travel with a 30.5 inch ski stance giving the SnoScoot plenty of stability and ride comfort.
- LONG STEERING POST WITH RISER: The steering system is laid out to offer a wide range of seating positions to accommodate various size riders. The racy handle bar riser, adds another element to the look and feel that compliments the overall ergonomics.
- TORSION SPRING REAR SUSPENSION: A preload adjustable torsion spring and hydraulic shock absorber take care of the slide rail rear suspension duties offering up 4.5 inches of vertical rail travel.
- PLASTIC SKI: Yamaha designed a lightweight plastic ski for the SnoScoot based on the size and weight of the smaller chassis. It provides excellent steering character with just the right amount of float for play in the soft stuff.
- FRONT SUSPENSION GEOMETRY: Spindles and A-arms have been designed with geometry to help keep the steering effort low and Handling precise.
- HIGH OUTPUT MAGNETO: Yamaha made sure there is plenty of electrical power in the SnoScoot for its bright 'trail legal' lighting system, toasty hand warmers and select options like a convenient electric starter.
- CVT DRIVE SYSTEM: The SnoScoot's Performance benefits from a direct drive, CVT with plenty of gear ratio supplied through a durable rubber drive belt and variable pulley transmission.
- HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE: The SnoScoot features a lightweight Hayes Hydraulic Disc brake to provide easy operation with positive stopping power to the track.
- ELECTRONIC REV LIMITER: The 200 cc engine has an electronic rev limiter to make sure the maximum reliable RPM is never exceeded to ensure long engine life and safe operation.
- TRANSISTORIZED IGNITION: A fully transistorized electronic ignition helps ensure reliable starts and endless hours of maintenance free operation.
- YAMAHA 200 CC 4-STOKE ENGINE: The dependable Yamaha fan-cooled motor has been engineered for the SnoScoot using a high volume carburetor, diaphragm fuel pump and special cam shaft. Beyond bullet proof reliability; an easy pull recoil starter and quiet operation are also important features for young riders.
- LARGE FUEL TANK: A generous 2.1 gallon / 8 liter gas tank combined with the miserly fuel consumption of the efficient 4-stroke engine will keep your little sled-head out doors enjoying fun-filled hours between pit stops.
- LONG TAPERED TUNNEL: The SnoScoot utilizes a long, lightweight aluminum tunnel. It is well tapered up towards the rear for plenty of clearance. This helps enable the SnoScoot to get out and play in the deep snow.
- COBRA TRACK: The SnoScoot has ample traction and flotation thanks to its 93 x 10 x 1.0 inch lugged Cobra track. This track affords a great balance between hard pack agility and fresh snow ability.
- STYLING: The hot look of the SnoScoot is guaranteed to appeal to the young shredder. Taking its styling cues from our full size performance machines, the SnoScoot is now the envy of the school yard.
Engine & Drivetrain
||Front and rear - Hydraulic twin tube
Independent, double wishbone
Travel - 4.5 in. (114.3 mm)
Slide Rail, Torsion Spring
Travel - 8.5 in. (215.9 mm)
||Fan-cooled, 4 stroke, Youth class
||2.2 gal. (8.2 l)
||Hayes hydraulic disc
||Delivery - Carburetor
||Yamaha Single Keel
||Center to center - 30.5 in. (774 mm)
||90 x 10 x 1 in. (2,286 x 254 x 25.4 mm) Camso® Cobra™