Designed for kids to learn the basics safely while they experience the pure joy of snowmobiling.
- GRIP WARMERS: Parents all know that cold hands can cut a kid’s fun short. The SRX120R features stock grip warmers to extend the fun.
- PLUSH WRAPPED SEAT: A contoured, foam-wrapped seat serves up comfort and a secure riding position for increased driver confidence.
- PADDED HANDLE BAR: Padded handlebars help protect the young rider from contacting the bars in the event of a sudden slip or stop.
- REAR STORAGE COMPARTMENT: The convenient storage compartment comes in handy to have dry mitts or other items available when needed.
- EASY STEER PLASTIC SKIS: The full plastic skis are engineered with just the right amount of keel for precise, predictable handling while delivering easy steering effort.
- DOUBLE WISHBONE FRONT SUSPENSION: Patterned after Yamaha’s full-size, the fully functional, double-wishbone front suspension features coil-over shocks and 3-inches of travel.
- FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS: These handy items are a must have feature helping protect the chassis from unexpected bumps and bangs. They also come to the aid when the need to pull around either end of the machine is required.
- KEYED IGNITION: When it comes time to put away the fun, it’s good to know that the removable ignition key will also take away any temptation to continue to ride without supervision.
- SPEED CONTROL: An easy to adjust governor allows you to control the top speed and acceleration of the vehicle, allowing you to slowly increase the performance as your child gains confidence and skill.
- TRANSISTORIZED IGNITION: A full electronic ignition system ensures quick and easy starts, season after season with no adjustments to make.
- MECHANICAL FUEL GAUGE: Simple to use and easy to see, you will appreciate knowing how much gas is left at a glance.
- 123CC YAMAHA 4-STROKE ENGINE: The electric start, 123 cc genuine Yamaha engine delivers spunky performance and years of rock solid reliability.
- TETHER SWITCH: An integrated switch automatically shuts-down the engine whenever the driver is not on-board or the hood is lifted open.
- HIGH VISIBILITY WHIP FLAG: A standard, rear mount, high-visibility whip flag delivers high-level awareness for those in the area as your youngster hones his or her skills.
- ALWAYS ON HEADLIGHT / TAILLIGHT: There is no thought required when it comes to visibility. The bright headlight and tail light are automatically always on when the engine is running.
Engine & Drivetrain
Front - Hydraulic
Rear - Hydraulic twin tube
||Independent, double wishbone; 3 in. (76 mm) travel
||Slide rail, torsion spring; 4.5 in. (114 mm) travel
Youth engine class
||0.46 gal. (1.7 l)
||Center to center - 30.5 in. (774 mm)
||67 x 10 x 0.75 in. (1,702 x 254 x 19 mm) - Camso® Cobra™