2016 Yamaha SRViper M-TX 153 LE
SRViper M-TX 153 LE
Quick, nimble and ready for vertical action.
- NEW 36-Inch SRV-M Front Suspension: The sleek all-new SRV-M Front Suspension is ultra compact to reduce unwanted spindle and suspension component drag in deep snow; a narrowed stance for extreme maneuverability; and delivers more aggressive lean angles for incredible side-hilling and powder turn capabilities. The new forged aluminum spindle joins new upper and lower control arms for reduced weight (2.4-pounds); while an increased caster angle improves side-hilling and ease of steering. A narrowed overall stance and elimination of the sway bar greatly enhances deep snow agility.
- NEW FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL Front Shocks: The latest generation in air shock technology from FOX - the new FLOAT 3 EVOL series shock features an improved piston and valving stack for more control and better performance in a wider range of terrain. The patented EVOL chamber is a secondary air-spring chamber that provides anti-bottoming control and reduces unwanted vehicle roll.
- NEW FOX FLOAT EVOL R Rear Shocks: Premium FOX shocks tout the latest in air-spring technology with the addition of an EVOL chambers. The added volume provided by this piggyback chamber delivers added control, reduced harsh bottoming, and rebound adjustments (rear arm shock only) for advanced suspension tuning for terrain and riding style.
- NEW 3-Inch Power Claw Track: An all-new Power Claw track touts taller 3-inch lugs with an engineered pattern to deliver the ultimate in deep snow traction and lift while reducing overall track weight by 2.5-pounds over the PowerClaw 2.6-inch track. Designed for optimum performance in fresh powder, the new Power Claw 3.0” represents the most extreme performance mountain track Yamaha has ever offered.
- NEW Mountain Ski: A new Mountain Ski was developed to compliment the new SRV-M front suspension by offering advanced deep snow performance. The new ski is 7-inches wide at the tip and then tapers to a high-flotation 6.5-inches. The ski also offers greatly enhanced adjustability, with a range of 34.5 to 38.5-inches.
- NEW Lightweight Brake Disc: Every component of the 2016 M-TX models was scrutinized to both shed unnecessary weight and deliver exceptional performance. A new lightweight brake rotor eliminates rotating mass while still delivering optimum braking performance.
- NEW Heated Mountain Seat: The warmth and comfort of Yamaha’s heated trail seat is now found in a new for 2016 Mountain Seat. Contoured for maximum cockpit maneuverability and shortened for easy side-to-side transitions, the Mountain Seat now also features two selectable heat ranges for added comfort during cold winter days.
- Dual Shock SR 153 Rear Suspension: The unique Dual Shock SR rear suspension is a torsion springless design incorporating an infinitely adjustable FOX® FLOAT® shock at the rear arm for reduced weight and limitless tuning capabilities. For 2016 the suspension has been improved with additional front arm travel (1-inch) and revised rear arm pull-rod geometry that both greatly reduces unwanted harsh bottoming and serves up more consistent track tensioning through the range of motion. The open suspension design allows snow to evacuate quickly and easily, eliminating build up and unwanted weight.
- NEW Performance Windscreen: The lean and assertive demeanor of the SR Viper is freshened for 2016 with a new performance inspired, color-matched windscreen.
- Genesis 1049cc High Performance Engine (deep snow unique): The 3-cylinder Genesis engine has been regarded as the industry’s best four-stroke engine. Featuring a sophisticated closed-loop fuel injection system and 4-valves per cylinder, the 1049 engine delivers a class-leading horsepower, instant throttle response and a thick torque curve that jettisons you on top of the deep snow in a blink of an eye. All with great fuel economy and a reputation for bulletproof durability.
- YVXC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha’s hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- High Flow Intake and Exhaust: The forward facing design of the air-box and engine intake system on the Genesis 1049cc engine results in maximum airflow to the engine and no starvation. This ensures maximum power and throttle response. In addition, a high-flow, stainless steel exhaust header is cooled by snow for optimum performance without excessive heat and noise.
- SRV Chassis: Sophisticated aluminum extrusions are joined with precision castings to create an incredibly strong, lightweight and rider intuitive chassis. The over-structure design provides rigidity and is designed to disperse severe impacts throughout the chassis making it exceptionally resilient.
- Vertical Steering Post: A Vertical Steering Post delivers optimum ergonomics for standup riding. The tall riser, with broad curved-end mountain bar and incorporated mountain strap is unique to the Viper X-TX LE and M-TX models and delivers improved leverage and control for off-trail riding.
- Magnesium Drive Case/Oil Reservoir: The multi-function case is made of lightweight magnesium and serves multiple functions. Foremost it serves as the chain-case housing with integrated push-button reverse; it also provides a rigid mounting location for the upper chassis spar; and it serves as the remote oil reservoir. The multi-function design makes for a lightweight and more compact chassis design resulting in improved ride and handling.
- Conjoined Rear Wheel-Set: A composite rear axle hub assembly is conjoined into a single hub design, making it both lighter and stronger than two separate wheels, resulting in less un-sprung weight for a more responsive rear suspension.
- NEW Rear Storage Bag: A tunnel mounted, molded storage bag provides you the added convenience of easy access storage. The bag features additional padding to protect cargo, and an easy to open large zipper pull with weatherproof zipper. There’s room for spare gloves, water, snacks and more.
- Goggle Bag: A standard, dash mounted storage bag is perfect for storing an extra pair of goggles or other small items. A meshed bottom allows engine heat to warm the bag and dry out goggles.
- Digital Gauge Package: The deluxe gauge package touts large, easy to read black on white digits, making it easy to keep track of vehicle and engine diagnostics even when navigating a drifted ditch-line or mogul littered trail. The easy to operate, technology packed display includes coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, voltage, along with speed, rpm, altimeter, clock, fuel level, trip meters, and much more.
- Push Button Reverse: Standard push button reverse actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear providing both comfort and convenience.
||SRViper M-TX 153 LE
||Yamaha Blue / White
Engine & Drivetrain
||4-Stroke / 3-cyl High Performance
|Bore x Stroke
||82.0 X 66.2 mm
||41mm Mikuni fuel injection
||YVXC, Variable Ratio
||Electronic Shift Reverse / Magnesium Chaincase & Cover
Front - SRV-M
Front Travel - 7.0 in.
Rear - Dual Shock SR 153
Rear Travel - 15.5 in.
||2 Valves, Rear Exhaust
||Radial master cylinder hydraulic, Lightweight rotor
||34.5-38.5 in. adjustable
||153 x 15 x 3.0 in.
||Heritage Red / White
||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)