DEPENDABILITY MATCHED BY COMFORT AND HANDLING.
Low end torque and instant throttle response provide smooth power for all day outings.
- DIGITAL GAUGE PACKAGE: The deluxe gauge package touts large, easy to read black on white digits, making it easy to keep track of vehicle and engine diagnostics even when navigating a drifted ditch-line or mogul littered trail. The easy to operate, technology packed display includes coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, voltage, along with speed, rpm, altimeter, clock, fuel level, trip meters, and much more.
- PUSH BUTTON REVERSE: Standard push button reverse actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear providing both comfort and convenience.
- LED TAILLIGHT: The high-intensity LED taillight / brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- PLUSH TRAIL SEAT: Special hi-density foam is sculpted to aid easy transition from seated to standing and shaped to allow maximum rider mobility from side to side. Its durometer is firm with just the right amount of comfort for long days in the saddle and its grippy surface helps hold you in position when grabbing a handful of throttle.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SRV FRONT SUSPENSION: The over-structure design of the SRV chassis creates a rigid mounting point for the unique 30-degree swept design of the SRV front suspension. The “angled” mounting design directs impacts back to the strongest points of the chassis, creating a more stable and predictable ride. Tall, lightweight forged spindles help to deliver an incredibly strong front suspension with controlled camber geometry for stability and light steering effort.
- SRV CHASSIS: Sophisticated aluminum extrusions are joined with precision castings to create an incredibly strong, lightweight and rider intuitive chassis. The over-structure design provides rigidity and is designed to disperse severe impacts throughout the chassis making it exceptionally resilient.
- HPG SHOCK PACKAGE: The SRViper L-TX DX receives a full complement of proven, aluminum High Pressure Gas shocks with beefy 0.5 inch shafts front and rear to handle all the challenges the trail can dish out.
- CONJOINED REAR WHEEL-SET: A composite rear axle hub assembly is conjoined into a single hub design, making it both lighter and stronger than two separate wheels, resulting in less un-sprung weight for a more responsive rear suspension.
- HAYES PERFORMANCE BRAKES: A dual-piston brake caliper applies braking forces directly to the drive shaft and is mated to an oversized, lightweight drilled rotor. The unique radial brake master cylinder helps to deliver consistent “feel” in a wide variety of conditions while the oversized lever delivers greater braking force and feel with reduced effort.
- HIGH FLOW INTAKE AND EXHAUST: The forward facing design of the air-box and engine intake system on the Genesis 1049cc engine results in maximum airflow to the engine and no starvation. This ensures maximum power and throttle response. In addition, a high-flow, stainless steel exhaust header is cooled by snow for optimum performance without excessive heat and noise.
- YVXC CLUTCHING: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha’s hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- MAGNESIUM DRIVE CASE / OIL RESERVOIR: The multi-function case is made of lightweight magnesium and serves multiple functions. Foremost it serves as the chain-case housing with integrated push-button reverse; it also provides a rigid mounting location for the upper chassis spar; and it serves as the remote oil reservoir. The multi-function design makes for a lightweight and more compact chassis design resulting in improved ride and handling.
- GENESIS 1049 CC HIGH PERFORMANCE ENGINE: The 3-cylinder Genesis engine has been regarded as the industry’s best four-stroke engine. Featuring a sophisticated closed-loop fuel injection system and 4-valves per cylinder, the 1049 engine delivers a class-leading horsepower, instant throttle response and a thick torque curve that jettisons you from corner to corner in a blink of an eye. All with great fuel economy and a reputation for bulletproof durability.
- DUAL SHOCK SR 137 REAR SUSPENSION: The drop-link style Dual Shock SR 137 rear suspension is the cumulative result of years of punishment and development in snocross and cross-country competition. This “crossover” suspension offers premium bump compliance and control on trail, additional bump bridging capabilities thanks to its stretched length, and additional floatation and traction for occasional off-trail use. The SR 137 is a “coupled” suspension that utilizes a unique “sliding” front arm mount. With up to half-inch of movement at the front arm “slot”, the system allows the SR 137 to deliver controlled (reduced) ski-lift during acceleration while still retaining front arm bump compliance.
- RIPSAW II TRACK: Regarded as the best high-performance terrain track available, the 1.25-inch lug design of the RipSaw II delivers incredible acceleration, braking control, and handling in a wide variety of conditions.
- TUNER III SKIS: Our Deep Keel Tuner III Skis are engineered specifically for the SRV Chassis and the unique characteristics of the SRViper L-TX DX. They deliver reduced ski-pressure and near effortless steering; and the dual keel design delivers an assured “bite” in the corners with reduced darting. The design also allows you to customize the handling and feel of your sled with easy to change carbide runners in a variety of insert lengths for the inner and outer keel.
||Grey / Black
Engine & Drivetrain
||Monotube Alum-HP GAS 1.5
||Independent, double wishbone; 10 in. (254 mm) travel
||Dual Shock SR 137; 13.5 in. (342.9 mm) travel
4-stroke with electric start
HIgh Performance class
||9.9 gal. (37.4 l)
||Electronic Fuel Injection
||Center to center - 42 in. (1,067 mm)
||137 x 15 x 1.25 in. (3,480 x 381 x 31.8 mm) - Camso® Ripsaw™ II