RUGGED AND RELIABLE WITH A DASH OF SPORT
The Zuma 125 includes great off-road-inspired styling, huge fuel economy, powerful rear brake, plush suspension and tons of storage.
- AGGRESSIVE HEADLIGHTS AND STYLING: Two bright halogen headlights light the way, with the sculpted bodywork smoothly wrapping around the aggressive lighting design.
- PLENTY OF STORAGE: The underseat storage compartment’s cavernous 7.7-gallon capacity is roomy enough for a full-face helmet, while a cup holder and fold-out cargo hook on the dash makes it easy to bring it all with you.
- MODERN GAUGE PACKAGE: The Zuma 125’s stylish LCD meter features a fuel gauge as well as a full range of indicator lights.
- SECURE AND CONVENIENT: Zuma 125 provides both a centerstand and side stand for parking convenience. For extra security when parked, the main switch is equipped with a keyhole lock cover. And the fuel filler is found just left of the ignition switch for easy refueling.
- HARDY STEEL FRAME: Robust steel-tube frame is light but strong, and features a step-through design for easy mounting. A two-stage electrostatic painting process provides a durable, corrosion-resistant finish.
- DURABLE SUSPENSION: Telescopic fork features beefy outer tubes for strength, while fork boots help protect the large 33mm inner tubes from debris. The swingarm features twin rear shocks with a full 3.1 in of travel for riding comfort on the street and unpaved roads, too.
- GENEROUS FUEL RANGE: Fuel tank holds 1.7 gallons for plenty of cruising range. Fuel tank emissions system includes a charcoal canister to control gasoline evaporation and reduce air pollution.
- HEAVY-DUTY TIRES AND WHEELS: Fat 120/70-12 front and 130/70-12 rear tires have an aggressive looking block pattern for great handling on unpaved roads and on the street. Tires run on lightweight five-spoke die-cast aluminum wheels.
- HIGH QUALITY BRAKING: 245 mm hydraulic front disc and 200 mm rear disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power, while the wave-type front rotor design adds cutting-edge style.
- COMFORTABLE ERGONOMICS: A plush and roomy riding position is ready for two, with a narrow seat design for easier flat-footing at stops, and plenty of leg space in front of the rider’s seat. Meanwhile, the passenger gets secure handholds that blend cleanly into the Zuma 125’s body design.
- POTENT FUEL INJECTED ENGINE: Zuma 125’s fuel-injected, 125 cc single cylinder, 4-stroke engine pumps out lots of power for its size, using an SOHC 4-valve head with 10:1 compression ratio and ceramic-composite cylinder plating. Fuel injection provides the optimal fuel mixture for varying conditions, and that means easy cold starts, too.
- ELECTRIC STARTER: Pushbutton electric starting makes the Zuma 125 super-convenient for transportation.
- MODERN RELIABILITY: For reliability and easy maintenance, simple wet-sump lubrication is used. Forced air cooling system helps keep engine temperatures under control, even while idling at stoplights, for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
- AUTOMATIC CONVENIENCE: Fully automatic, V-belt transmission with centrifugal clutch provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation with great off-the-line acceleration.
- READY TO GET DIRTY: Oiled-paper type air filter helps trap dirt before it gets to your engine, even when riding on unpaved roads. The V-belt housing has its own off-road-style wet-foam air filter for durability.
- CLEAN-RUNNING DESIGN: Upswept muffler incorporates exhaust catalyst technology to reduce air pollution and meet emission regulations.
- RUGGED MODERN DESIGN: Beneath the sleek styling, the Zuma 125 is built around a strong steel frame with fat, aggressive tires on cast aluminum wheels, tough suspension, and protective off-road-style brush deflectors and fork tube boots. This scooter boasts capability on roads of all sorts, with plenty of attitude for your daily commute.
- POTENT FUEL INJECTED ENGINE: Powering the Zuma is a compact 125 cc 4-stroke engine with 4 valves, a 10:1 compression ratio, ceramic-composite cylinder liner, and electronic fuel injection—giving this scooter modern reliability and economical performance. With an amazing 103 mpg and a 1.7 gallon fuel tank, you get plenty of range, too.
- AUTOMATIC CONVENIENCE: A fully-automatic V-belt transmission and push-button electric starting make the Zuma 125 super-convenient transportation. Standard center and side stands, along with a locking cover on the ignition switch, make it easy and secure to park, too.
- ROOMY, STEP-THROUGH ERGONOMICS: There’s room for two atop the Zuma’s seat, and lots of locking storage beneath it. The step-through floorboards making getting on and off a breeze, too.
Front - 245 mm hydraulic disc
Rear - 200 mm hydraulic disc
Front - 120/70-12
Rear - 130/70-12
||Wet - 262 lb.
||Maximum - 4.9 in.
Engine & Drivetrain
||4-stroke SOHC single, 4 valves
|Bore x Stroke
||52.4 x 57.9 mm
||Digital TCI (Transistor Controlled Ignition)
Front - Telescopic forks
Rear - Dual shocks
||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)