SPORT SCOOTER PERFORMANCE
The Smax sport scooter features a 155 cc engine, auto transmission and sporty handling.
- STYLE AND FUNCTION: Sporty 3-gauge meter is easy to see and provides great rider information. LED position lights and tail light improve visibility and add to the sporty style.
- MODERN CHASSIS: Frame design makes for a sporty, well-handling machine while still providing plenty of foot space for the rider.
- PLUSH SUSPENSION: Mid-ship, horizontally-positioned rear shock offers 3.7” of travel for added rider and passenger comfort.
- CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING TRACTION: Wide, high-grip 13-inch tires front and rear offer excellent grip and comfort.
- ADVANCED BRAKES: Large 267mm front and 245mm rear disc brakes maintain consistent stopping power.
- ON-BOARD STORAGE: Approximately 32-liter underseat storage space will fit a full face helmet or groceries.
- STEP THROUGH DESIGN: Relaxed riding position and flat foot space allow outstanding rider comfort.
- POTENT, ECONOMICAL ENGINE: Advanced 155cc engine is smooth, quiet and produces outstanding power for commuting or highway riding. Plus, it makes the most of every gallon with 81 mpg* fuel economy.
- RESPONSIVE PERFORMANCE: The engine has a linear power feel that pulls through the powerband delivering excellent acceleration and a sporty ride experience.
- AUTOMATIC CONVENIENCE: There is no need to use a clutch or shift gears with the durable and reliable continuously variable transmission (CVT) and that makes riding the SMAX fun and convenient.
- POTENT, ECONOMICAL ENGINE: Powerful 155 cc, liquid-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC fuel-injected engine is highly fuel efficient while producing excellent acceleration and power for commuting or highway riding.
- AUTOMATIC CONVENIENCE: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) makes operating the Smax a snap without the need to use a hand clutch or shift gears.
- STEP THROUGH DESIGN: The Smax features a roomy frame designed for overall balance and provides plenty of foot space.
- ON-BOARD STORAGE: Large storage area that holds approximately 32 liters of under seat storage – big enough for a full face helmet or groceries.
- PREMIUM ACCOMMODATIONS: Two-up riding is comfortable for both riders, featuring a spacious, well laid-out design and standard windscreen.
Front - 267 mm hydraulic disc
Rear - 245 mm hydraulic disc
Front - 120/70-13
Rear - 130/70-13
||Wet - 328 lb.
Engine & Drivetrain
||4-stroke, SOHC single-cylinder, 4-valves
|Bore x Stroke
||58 x 58.7 mm
||Digital TCI (Transistor Control Ignition)
Front - Telescopic fork; 3.1 in. travel
Rear - Mid-ship, horizontal-positioned rear shock; 3.7 in. travel
||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)