YOUR SPORTING ADVENTURE STARTS HERE. Introducing the newest way to start your sport scooter adventure. The all-new SMAX features a potent, highly-efficient 155 cubic centimeter fuel-injected engine, fully-automatic transmission, lightweight frame for sporty handling, spacious design perfect for one or two-up riding, under-seat storage large enough for a full-face helmet or groceries, and more.
- Sporty 3-gauge meter is easy to see and provides great rider information. LED position lights and tail light improve visibility and add to the sporty style.
- All new frame design makes for a sporty, well-handling machine.
- Mid-ship horizontally positioned rear shock offers 3.6” of travel for added rider and passenger comfort.
- Wide, high-grip 13-inch tires front and rear offer excellent grip and comfort.
- Large 267mm front and 245mm rear disc brakes maintain consistent stopping power.
- Approximately 32-liter underseat storage space will fit a full face helmet or groceries.
- Relaxed riding position and flat foot space allow outstanding rider comfort.
- All-new 155cc engine is quiet, easy on fuel and produces outstanding power for commuting or highway riding.
- The engine has a linear power feel that pulls through the powerband delivering excellent acceleration and a sporty ride experience.
- There is no need to use a clutch or shift gears with the durable and reliable continuously variable transmission (CVT) and that makes riding the SMAX fun and convenient.
- ALL-NEW FOR 2015 All-new powerful 155cc, liquid-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC fuel-injected engine is highly fuel efficient while producing excellent acceleration and power for commuting or highway riding.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) makes operating the SMAX a snap without the need to use a hand clutch or shift gears.
- The SMAX features an all-new frame designed for overall balance and provides plenty of foot space.
- Large storage area that holds approximately 32 liters of under seat storage – big enough for a full face helmet or groceries.
- Two-up riding is comfortable for both riders with the spacious, well laid-out design.
||Front: Hydraulic disc, 267 mm disc Rear: Hydraulic disc, 245 mm
||Front: 120/70-13 Rear: 130/70-13
||328 lbs. wet
Engine & Drivetrain
||155cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC single cylinder, 4 valves
|Bore x Stroke
||58.0 x 58.7mm
||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
||Front: 3.1 in. travel Rear: Mid ship horizontal positioned rear shock; 3.6 in. travel
||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)