LIGHTWEIGHT, ECONOMICAL SUBMERSIBLE PUMPING POWER
Two-inch electrically-powered, submersible trash pump can move 79 gallons per minute and handle solids up to 5/8 inch weighing in at 33 pounds.
- PUMPING POWER: Efficient ½ HP Motor – Can pump up to 79 Gallons Per Minute or 4760 Gallons Per Hour for quick and easy dewatering.
- DURABLE DESIGN: The SP20ET is made with heavy duty cast iron design to handle heavy usage & tough Construction site applications.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Easy to transport - weighs only 33 pounds.
- WATER DISCHARGE CAPABILITY: 2 in. Port Side discharge – allows for dewatering surfaces up to 2 in.
- PUMP SEAL PROTECTION: Double mechanical seals run in an “oil” filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
- THERMAL PROTECTION: Built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload, protecting the motor from overheating.
- LONG ELECTRICAL CORD: 20 ft. Power cord is uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness and long reach.
- SOLIDS HANDLING: Trash pump model (SP20ET) can handle solids up to 5/8 in. including leaves and sewage.
- EASY CLEANOUT: Cleanout is fast and easy by means of three butterfly bolts.
- LONGEVITY: Completely rebuildable - All parts are replaceable.
||Net - 33 lb.
Draw start-up - 2,000
Running - 840
Delivery volume - 79.3 gpm
Maximum output - 4,760 gph
Type - 2-in. side
Maximum discharge head - 33 ft.
||Thermal overload protection