CONSTRUCTION SITE READY PUMPING POWER
Can pump up to 356 gallons per minute and handle solids up to 1 1/16 inch.
- De-watering applications - Use for these types of de-watering applications: job site excavations, utility vaults, motocross tracks, mining sites, lakes and ponds and barge holds.
- Powerful pump - Pumps up to 184 gal/min (11,040 gal/hr). Use for moving massive amounts of water.
- Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation - Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low - Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark - Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto-decompression - Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating - The YP20T meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Tool and strainer kit - Standard equipment.
- The YP30T uses a 296 cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines.
- Delivers a 79-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head.
- Can handle solids up to 1 1/16 in. (27 mm).
- Durable pump - Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Outstanding seal durability - Newly adopted Japanese-made silicone carbide (SIC) seal - has better durability compared to conventional carbon ceramic seals.
- 3-inch Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- 3-year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
||Dry - 138 lb.
||MZ 300 4-stroke, OHV, forced air cooled
|Fuel Tank Capacity
Port - 3 in.
Capacity - 356 gpm
Port - 3 in.
Suction head lift - 26 ft.
||Maximum - 1 1/16 in. (27 mm)
Self-priming time - 100 sec. / 26.25 ft.
Total head lift - 79 ft.