NEED TO MOVE SOME WATER?
A cast iron impeller and volute case means this pump is durable and reliable while moving up to 259 gallons per minute.
- OHV engine - Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation.
- Cast iron cylinder lining - has optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low - Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark - Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto-decompression - Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Durability Rating — The YP20G meets the strictest environmental standards; EPA and CARB.
- The YP30G uses a 171 cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. Pumps up to 259 gpm (15,540 gal/hr) through a three-inch port.
- Delivers up to 102 feet of total head, 26 feet of suction head.
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace, and they reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
||Dry - 66.1 lb.
||OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||Maximum - 169 gpm
||Head - 26 ft.
Caliber - 3 in.
Total head - 101.7 ft.
Delivery head - 75 ft.
Self-priming time - 180 sec. / 16 ft.