CONSTRUCTION SITE READY PUMPING POWER
Can pump up to 184 gallons per minute and handle solids up to 0.79 inch.
- DEWATERING APPLICATIONS: Use for these types of dewatering applications: jobsite excavations, utility vaults, motocross tracks, mining sites, lakes and ponds and barge holds
- POWERFUL PUMP - Pumps up to 184 gpm (11,040 gph). Use for moving massive amounts of water.
- CAST IRON CYLINDER LINING HAS OPTIMAL HEAT DISSIPATION: Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation
- AUTOMATIC OIL WARNING SYSTEM SHUTS OFF ENGINE BEFORE OIL LEVEL IS LOW: Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes downtime, enhances long term durability
- TRANSISTORIZED IGNITION PROVIDES LEAN, EFFICIENT SPARK: Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- AUTO-DECOMPRESSION: Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- EPA EMISSION ENGINE DURABILITY RATING: The YP20T meets the strictest environmental standards including EPA and CARB
- TOOL AND STRAINER KIT: Standard equipment
- The YP20T uses a 175cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines.
- It has a powerful pump, pumping up to 184 gal/min (11,040 gal/hr) through a two-inch port.
- Delivers a 92-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head.
- Can handle solids up to .79" (20 mm).
- Durable Pump - Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Outstanding Seal Durability - Newly adopted Japanese-made silicone carbide (SIC) seal - has better durability compared to conventional carbon ceramic seals.
- 2-inch Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
||Dry - 105 lb.
||MZ175, OHV, 4-stroke
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||Discharge - 184 gpm
||Port - 2 in.
Port - 2 in.
Head Lift - 26 ft.
||Maximum - 0.79 in.