PW3028 PRESSURE WASHER
Yamaha pressure washer. Legendary quality, performance and value.
- RELIABLE YAMAHA POWER: Dependable 192 cc 4-stroke, OHV, air-cooled engine from the name you know you can trust
- 5-IN-1 NOZZLE: You’ve always got the right tip for your job with you
- DURABLE, BRASS TRIPLEX AT PUMP®: The world leader in quality pressure washer pumps
- PROTECTIVE RUBBER OVERMOLD: Protect what your are washing from scratches
- PIVOTING TIP: Convenient reach into wheel wells, under vehicles and more
- REAL PERFORMANCE: Delivers 3,000 psi and 2.8 gpm to get the job done quickly
- 30-FOOT HOSE: Steel braided high-pressure hose means longer reach
- BUILT-IN DETERGENT TANK: Great maneuverability with no tank to fall off mid job. Flexibility to use external detergent container for large jobs
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Brass connectors and plated steel hose fittings provide longer life
- NEVER-FLAT TIRES: No fuss, non-pneumatic tires
- FOLDING HANDLE: Folds flat for convenient storage
- AUTOMATIC IDLE DOWN: Reduces fuel consumption and extends engine life
- 360° ROTATING GRIP: The rotating grip can be positioned to right or left hand operation or whatever position feels the most comfortable and makes the cleaning job easier
- 3-YEAR FACTORY LIMITED WARRANTY: Now that’s peace of mind supported by a nationwide network of Yamaha dealers *Commercial/Rental Use limited 1 year
- Reliable Yamaha power, dependable 192cc 4-stroke, OHV, aircooled engine from the name you can trust.
- Equipped with brass Triplex CAT Pump®: the world leader in quality pressure washer pumps.
- 5-in-1 nozzle including low pressure 800 PSI pattern means that you’ll always have the correct nozzle that best suits the cleaning job.
- Pivoting tip makes cleaning on top, or below obstacles a snap.
- Automatic idle down reduces noise and fuel consumption while increasing engine life.
- Gasoline petcock allows you to shut of the gas to run the carb dry for storage which helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Large, wide never flat tires float over soft, irregular ground and obstacles.
- Yamalube® engine oil and Fuel Med RX included.
- Easy assembly.
- Durable powder coat paint for lasting beauty.
- Steel wheels and axles stay true for tough durable service, no wheel wobble or broken wheels.
- Easy oil change design makes oil drain and fill a snap.
Handle Up - 41.5 in.
Handle Down - 25 in.
||OHV, 4-stroke, EPA and CARB approved
||Recoil with auto decompression
||1.5 - 2 hrs.
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||13 x 5 x 6 in., never-flat
||3 year limited warranty. Commercial/rental use limited warranty 1 year.