ECONOMICAL AND FULL-FEATURED
The EF7200 is the economical, full-featured choice for contractors and serious home back-up.
- NEW AND IMPROVED OHV MZ360 ENGINE WITH A HEMISPHERICAL HEAD: Yamaha legendary durability and reliability with increased fuel efficiency
- RUGGED WHEEL KIT W/ FOLD-DOWN LOCKING HANDLES: Standard on EF7200DE and EF7200D
- THE BATTERY IS STANDARD ON THE EF7200DE: Great value and added convenience for starting
- CAST IRON CYLINDER LINING: Optimal heat dissipation
- AUTOMATIC OIL WARNING SYSTEM SHUTS OFF ENGINE BEFORE OIL LEVEL IS LOW: Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes downtime, enhances long term durability
- TRANSISTOR CONTROLLED IGNITION (TCI): Provides clean, efficient spark that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenance, reliable operation.
- AUTO DECOMPRESSION: Automatically “opens” exhaust valve slightly to reduce initial back pressure when starting making manual starting effortless
- EPA EMISSION ENGINE LIFE RATING: The EF7200DE and EF7200D meet the strictest environmental standards including EPA and CARB
- FUEL GAUGE: Lets operator monitor how much fuel is available
- TOOL KIT: Makes service easier
- Reduced price, more wattage, the EF7200D/DE is a great value with the same legendary quality and performance.
- The EF7200DE comes with an electric starter and auto choke for effortless push button starting.
- Comes standard with wheels, fold-down/locking handles. Battery standard on DE model.
- Eight hours run time at full load – 18% longer run time than previous model.
- Digital hour meter, and digital volt meter display total run time accumulation for servicing and indicates the voltage output.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- Lifting eye for convenient for hoisting and security.
- OHV engine offers efficiency, increased reliability, and quieter operation.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage is great for the job site or home backup.
- Fuel gauge provides easy monitoring of fuel level.
- The EF7200D/DE features a rugged design with full roll cage protection for heavy jobs.
||Dry - 236 lbs.
Maximum AC Output - 7,200W
Rated AC Output - 6,000W
||Rated / Maximum AC Current - 50 / 60A @ 120V; 25 / 30A @ 240V
||8 hrs. @ rated load
|Fuel Tank Capacity