OUR MOST POWERFUL INVERTER EVER
The EF6300iSDE is the most powerful, most advanced Yamaha inverter generator ever.
- NOISE BLOCK: Quiet, pleasant to use
- PURE SINE WAVE (PULSE WIDTH MODULATION) INVERTER SYSTEM: Run electronic equipment, appliances, variable-speed power tools and computers
- SMART THROTTLE: Automatically adjusts engine speed to match power demand, reduces noise, fuel consumption and engine wear
- ELECTRIC START: Effortless starting (battery included)
- AUTOMATIC CHOKE: Effortless starting
- LOW OIL SHUTOFF: Protects engine from low oil damage
- FUEL LEVEL GAUGE: See fuel level at a glance
- DUAL VOLTAGE 120 / 240V: Versatile, operate variety of 120V and 240V tools and appliances
- POWER METER: See how much power is being used and how much power is available
- HOUR METER: Shows accumulated running time for refueling and service scheduling
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Easy transport
- TWIN BAR: Aid lift, transport and provide security point
- STYLISH DESIGN: Nice appearance and modern design
- 50 STREET LEGAL: Meets CARB emission regulations and given highest EPA rating
- The EF6300iSDE cranks out up to 6300 watts of pure sine wave inverter.
- With sophisticated capabilities like dual 120-volt and 240- volt power, you can run almost any type of equipment with total confidence. From high-demand equipment such as well pumps, compressors and RV air conditioners to sensitive electronics like plasma TVs, satellite receivers and computers.
- With its electric starting capability, the automatic choke makes for easy starting. The EF6300iSDE is ideal for outdoor recreation and power outage emergencies.
- Excellent fuel efficiency means a run time of 13.3 hours at a constant 1/4 load on just a single tank of gas.
- The EF6300iSDE features Noise Block sound reduction system which makes it a very quiet generator for its output; 58-64 decibels.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
||Dry - 200 lb.
Maximum AC Output - 6,300W
Rated AC Output - 5,500W
||Rated / Maximum AC Current - 45.8 / 52.5A @ 120V; 22.9 / 26.3A @ 240V
||13.3 hrs. @ 1/4 rated load
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||3 Years Limited Warranty