POWER-PACKED AND LOADED WITH FEATURES
The EF5500 offers the contractor and home back-up customer 5,500 watts of power at a great value.
- NEW AND IMPROVED OHV MZ360 ENGINE WITH A HEMISPHERICAL HEAD: Yamaha legendary durability and reliability
- RUGGED WHEEL KIT W/ FOLD-DOWN LOCKING HANDLES: Standard on EF5500DE and EF5500D
- THE BATTERY IS STANDARD ON EF5500DE: Wheel kit and battery are a great value and offer added convenience for transport and starting
- CAST IRON CYLINDER LINING: Optimal heat dissipation
- AUTOMATIC OIL WARNING SYSTEM SHUTS OFF ENGINE BEFORE OIL LEVEL IS LOW: Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes downtime, enhances long term durability
- TRANSISTORIZED IGNITON PROVIDES LEAN, EFFICIENT SPARK: Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- AUTO DECOMPRESSION: Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- EPA EMISSION ENGINE LIFE RATING: The EF5500DE and EF5500D meet the strictest environmental standards including EPA and CARB
- GROUND FAULT INTERRUPTER (GFI): If the system senses a leak to “ground,” it automatically cuts off power to help prevent injuries
- FUEL GAUGE: Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left
- TOOL KIT: Makes service easier
- Reduced price, more wattage – Great value with the same legendary quality and performance.
- The EF5500DE comes with an electric starter and auto choke for effortless push button starting.
- Comes standard with wheels, fold-down/locking handles and battery.
- Eight hours run time at full load – 13% longer run time than previous model.
- Digital Hour Meter, Digital Volt Meter displays total run time accumulation for servicing and indicates the voltage output.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- Lifting eye convenient for hoisting and security.
- OHV engine offers efficiency, increased reliability, and quieter operation.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage is ideal for the job site or home backup.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruption (GFCI) senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Fuel gauge provides easy monitoring of fuel level.
- The EF5500D/DE features a rugged design with full roll cage protection for heavy jobs.
||Overall - 31.5 in.
||Handle Down - 29.1 in.
||Overall - 28.4 in.
||Dry - 234 lb.
Maximum AC Output - 5,500W
Rated AC Output - 4,500W
||Rated / Maximum AC Current - 36 / 44A @ 120V; 18.75 / 22.9A @ 240V
||9 hrs. @ rated load
|Fuel Tank Capacity