2018 Yamaha EF5500D Generator
POWER-PACKED AND LOADED WITH FEATURES
The EF5500 offers the Contractor and home back up customer 5500 watts of power at a great value.
- New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head — Yamaha legendary durability and reliability
- Rugged Wheel kit w/fold-down locking handles — Standard on EF5500DE and EF5500D
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Optimal heat dissipation
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- Auto decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The EF5500DE and EF5500D meet the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB
- Ground Fault Interrupter (G.F.I.) — If the system senses a leak to “ground,” it automatically cuts off power to help prevent injuries
- Fuel gauge — Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left
- Tool kit — Makes service easier
||Overall - 31.5 in.
||Overall (handle down) - 29.1 in.
||Overall - 28.4 in.
||Dry - 221.7 lb.
Maximum AC output - 5,500 watts
Rated AC output - 4,500 watts
Rated AC current - 36 amps @ 120V or 18.75 amps @ 240V
Maximum AC current - 44 amps @ 120V or 22.9 amps @ 240V
||Continuous operation at 1/4 rated load - 9 hours
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||Noise level - 74.1 dBA