NATIONAL CALIBER MINI RACER
The mini race bike of choice for future champions. High performance, two-stroke engine, six-speeds, top shelf suspension, light and nimble.
- SMART RIDER ERGONOMICS: Wide handlebar and flat fuel tank, radiator shrouds, side panels and rear fender provide rider with leverage and freedom of movement and weight transfer.
- GRIPPY FOOTPEGS: Wide foot pegs provide superb comfort and grip.
- SIMPLIFIED SERVICING: Separate clutch cover with transmission oil filler opening makes for easy maintenance.
- FUEL TANK DESIGN: Fuel tank cap is wider for easier usage, and large tank opening ensures fast, hassle-free refueling.
Chassis / Suspension
- LIGHTWEIGHT SUBFRAME: Rear subframe is removable to allow easy maintenance.
- FULL-ADJUSTABLE FORK: Lightweight 36mm KYB® inverted cartridge fork features 10.8 inches of travel with compression and rebound damping adjustability, and low-friction outer tubes and internals.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SHOCK: Rear suspension features fully adjustable Kayaba® link-type shock with 11.1 inches of travel and race-tested compression damping valving.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKES: 220mm front disc and 190mm rear disc brakes with stainless steel rotors deliver strong, precise stopping power.
- LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS: Lightweight 17-inch front and 14-inch rear rims are durable and reduce unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance.
- RACE-READY TIRES: Dunlop® knobbies provide great traction on a variety of tracks and terrain.
- COMPACT, POWERFUL TWO-STROKE: 85cc liquid-cooled, crankcase reed-valve-inducted, two-stroke engine inhales through a 28mm Keihin® flat-slide carburetor; seamless throttle response across the powerband is the result.
- RELIABLE CLUTCH DESIGN: Involute spline set-up in clutch means smoother shifting under power with great durability at competition-level usage. A two-piece clutch cover provides easy access during maintenance.
- HIGH CAPACITY RADIATOR: Lightweight radiator has large cores and louvers, and the water pump features a cast aluminum (vs. resin) impeller for maximum cooling efficiency.
- RACE-TUNED EXHAUST: Lightweight exhaust system design helps create a broader powerband with stronger low-end punch.
- HIGH-FLOW AIRBOX: Airbox design ensures greater air cleaning performance and easier maintenance.
- MODERN STYLING: Aggressive, modern styling includes the front fender, number plate, radiator shroud and side number plates.
- ADJUSTABLE CONTROLS: Clutch lever reach adjuster to accommodate smaller hands for younger riders.
- COMPACT TWO-STROKE POWERPLANT: Liquid-cooled, 85cc crankcase reed-valve-inducted six-speed is light, compact and designed to deliver hard-hitting, moto-winning power throughout the rpm range.
- CLOSE-RATIO TRANSMISSION: Smooth-shifting, six-speed close-ratio transmission with heavy duty multiplate clutch delivers maximum hookup for outstanding acceleration and corner-exiting power.
- STRONG, COMPACT FRAME: Ultra-rigid, single-backbone, semi-double-cradle frame is lightweight and strong for sharp handling.
- RACE-READY SUSPENSION: Fully adjustable suspension allows a broad adjustment range to suit everybody from rank novice to mini expert.
||Team Yamaha Blue
Front - 220 mm hydraulic single disc
Rear - 190 mm hydraulic single disc
Front - 70/100-17 Dunlop®
Rear - 90/100-14 Dunlop®
||Wet - 157 lbs.
||Reed-valve inducted, 2-stroke
|Bore x Stroke
||47.5 x 47.8 mm
||Keihin® PWK 28
Front - Inverted fork; fully adjustable; 10.8 in. travel
Rear - Single shock; fully adjustable; 11.1 in. travel