SMALL PRICE BIG STYLE
Ultra-light and nimble, with plenty of torque, smooth power, huge MPGs and a low seat for easy handling.
- OPEN RIDING POSITION: A custom style handlebar gives the V Star 250 a modern look and comfortable riding position.
- BIG BIKE STYLE: Extensive chrome details accent engine and side covers for incomparable “big bike” fit and finish.
- GENEROUS FUEL RANGE: Stylishly sculpted teardrop fuel tank features 2.5-gallon capacity for excellent cruising range.
- FORWARD MOUNT CONTROLS: Forward-set foot pegs enhance rider comfort by creating added legroom.
- STYLISH FENDERS: Wide rear fender and front and rear wire-spoked wheels add the perfect classic, retro touch to this stylish package.
Chassis / Suspension
- AGILE CHASSIS: 58.7-inch wheelbase creates a long, low package with great handling and maneuverability.
- STRONG BRAKES: 282mm single front disc brake and a rear drum brake provide plenty of stopping power.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: Plush and low-stepped saddle keeps the rider sitting low and lets almost everybody flatfoot the pavement.
- PLUSH SUSPENSION: Telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel provides a nice, smooth ride. Twin rear shocks feature 3.9 inches of travel and adjustable spring preload for versatility under various loads.
- UNIQUELY POTENT V-TWIN: Air-cooled, 249cc, 60-degree V-twin engine with a long 66mm stroke produces plenty of bottom-end torque and smooth roll-on power. And it’s the only V-twin engine in its class, too.
- SMOOTH RUNNING: Single 26mm Mikuni® downdraft carburetor ensures optimal fuel/air mixing and delivery with superb throttle response.
- FLEXIBLE GEARING: Widely geared five-speed transmission makes the most of V Star 250’s powerband.
- ELECTRIC START: Easy, dependable electric starting.
- CLASSIC EXHAUST LAYOUT: Beautiful dual chrome exhaust pipes let the engine breathe and put out that classic V-twin rumble.
- LOW MAINTENANCE MOTOR: Automatic cam chain tensioner virtually eliminates maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- COMPACT CUSTOM: Light weight and a seat just 27 inches from the pavement make the V Star 250® a great trainer as well as a great choice for riders who appreciate the fun that comes in small packages.
- BIG BIKE STYLE: Dual exhausts, plenty of quality chrome and typical Star attention to detail—this is one sharp little cruiser.
- STRONG BRAKES: Front disc brake provides highly controllable stopping power.
- UNIQUE V-TWIN PERFORMANCE: The V Star 250 is the only V-twin in its class.
- ULTRA-EFFICIENT ENGINE: Estimated 78 mpg* means almost 200 miles between fill-ups.
||V Star 250
Front - 282 mm hydraulic disc
Rear - 130 mm drum
Front - 3.00-18
Rear - 130/90-15
||Wet - 326 lbs.
||Maximum - 5.7 in.
||SOHC 60° V-twin, 4 valves
||249cc (15 ci)
|Bore x Stroke
||49 x 66 mm
||2.5 gal. (CA 2.4 gal.)
||TCI (Transistor Controlled Ignition)
Front - 33 mm fork; 5.5 in. travel
Rear - Dual shocks, adjustable preload; 3.9 in. travel
||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)