ULTRA-LOW SEAT, ULTRA-DUAL SPORT.
Versatility, comfort and extra-low seat with big fat tires for an ultra-smooth ride.
- COMFORTABLE SADDLE: Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
- PROTECTIVE FENDERS: Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider off-road.
- BRIGHT ILLUMINATION: Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
- DUAL SPORT LIGHTING: Flex-mounted turn indicators offer greater durability against breakage.
- PASSENGER-READY: Frame-mounted passenger foot pegs provide two-up riding capability.
- FORK PROTECTION: Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
- COMPLETE INSTRUMENTS: Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
- MODERN BATTERY: Dependable, low-maintenance battery.
Chassis / Suspension
- PLUSH, LONG-TRAVEL SUSPENSION: 33 mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
- TERRAIN-CONQUERING TIRES: Fat 130/80-18 front and 180/80-14 rear tires provide excellent traction, control and the TW200’s unique dual-purpose style.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SWINGARM: Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
- DISC BRAKE: Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
- TORQUEY POWERPLANT: Strong-pulling 196 cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low-and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
- 5-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
- SMOOTH, COUNTERBALANCED ENGINE: Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day comfort.
- DIGITAL IGNITION: Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
- ELECTRIC START: Easy, reliable pushbutton electric starting.
- LOW MAINTENANCE ENGINE: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- TERRAIN-CONQUERING TIRES: Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking, dual-purpose machine around.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
- ELECTRIC START: Electric start and full street equipment mean it’s super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
Front - 220 mm single disc
Rear - 110 mm drum
Front - 130/80-18
Rear - 180/80-14
||Wet - 278 lb.
||Maximum - 10.4 in.
||SOHC 4-stroke, 2 valves
|Bore x Stroke
||67 x 55.7 mm
||Mikuni® 28 mm
Front - Telescopic fork; 6.3 in. travel
Rear - Single shock; 5.9 in. travel
||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)