START 'EM YOUNG, START 'EM RIGHT
Electric start and three-speed automatic transmission make this the perfect bike for learning.
- STANDARD SECURITY: Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- ADJUSTABLE RESTRICTOR: Throttle stop screw lets the adult supervisor restrict speed while beginners are learning.
- RACY STYLING: Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
- FOLDING SIDESTAND: Standard sidestand tucks up out of the way when not in use.
- GRIPPY FOOTPEGS: Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing.
Chassis / Suspension
- SIMPLE AND STRONG FRAME: Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
- COMPACT INVERTED FORK: Inverted fork with 22 mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SINGLE SHOCK: Monocross® rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering rear wheel travel.
- ENCLOSED DRUM BRAKES: Front and rear 80 mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear’s activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
- DURABLE KNOBBY TIRES: 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
- ULTRA-LOW SEAT HEIGHT: Low, 21.9 inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
- AUTOMATIC CLUTCH: Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
- CONVENIENT ELECTRIC START: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- COMPACT ENGINE: Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down for a narrow feel and great handling.
- RESPONSIVE POWER: 11 mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- LOW MAINTENANCE ENGINE: Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
- DIGITAL IGNITION: CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
- FORESTRY-FRIENDLY EXHAUST: Lightweight, upswept exhaust system is quiet and contains a USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- USEABLE, ENTRY-LEVEL MOTOR: 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
- CONVENIENT ELECTRIC START: The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
- ACCESSIBLE PERFORMANCE: Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
- ULTRA-LOW SEAT HEIGHT: Big YZ styling meets little people’s stature; the seat’s only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
- ADVANCED SUSPENSION: Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide great handling.
- ROBUST FINAL DRIVE: Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
||Team Yamaha Blue
||Front and Rear - Drum, 80mm
||Front and Rear - 2.50-10-4PR
||Wet - 126 lb.
||Maximum - 5.3 in.
||SOHC 4-stroke, 2 valves
|Bore x Stroke
||36 x 48.6 mm
Front - Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8 in. travel
Rear - Single shock; 2.8 in. travel
||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)