PERFORMANCE THAT'S OUTLASTING
Light, simple and proven, the TT-R230 delivers decades of low maintenance performance for all.
- COMFORTABLE SADDLE: Long gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
- RACY STYLING: Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create distinctive styling.
- GRIPPY FOOTPEGS: Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- FORK PROTECTION: Durable fork boots provide excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
Chassis / Suspension
- ROBUST, COMPACT FRAME: Steel frame with compact wheelbase and low seat height combines accessibility to new or smaller riders with superb maneuverability and super-responsive handling.
- ADVANCED REAR SUSPENSION: Linkage-mounted adjustable rear shock serves up 8.7 inches of smooth, progressive rear wheel travel for great bump absorption and handling.
- TRAIL-READY FRONT FORK: 36mm front fork with 9.4 inches of wheel travel provides plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- GENEROUS GROUND CLEARANCE: 11.6 inches of ground clearance should be enough to deal with almost any trail.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SWINGARM: Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
- DUAL DISC BRAKING SYSTEM: Front 220mm disc and 130mm rear drum brakes for powerful, confident stops.
- MX-STYLE WHEELS AND TIRES: Full-size 21 inch front and 18 inch rear aluminum wheels keep unsprung weight down, while knobby tires provide motocross-spec grip.
- 6-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- DIGITAL IGNITION: CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly maintenance free.
- FREE-FLOWING INTAKE: YZ-type air filter for easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
- FORESTRY-FRIENDLY EXHAUST: Lightweight exhaust with quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- LOW MAINTENANCE ENGINE: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- BROAD, ACCESSIBLE POWERBAND: Super-reliable, electric start, 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke puts out smooth, widespread power perfectly suited for all kinds of trails and riders.
- BROAD, ACCESSIBLE POWERBAND: YZ-inspired handling and looks, and a stout 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke producing predictable, broadband power, make the TT-R230 a great choice for beginner and intermediate riders.
- RACING-DERIVED ERGONOMICS: Competition-style flat seat/tank junction for great rider mobility.
- CONVENIENT ELECTRIC START: Electric start makes getting started a simple pushbutton exercise.
- TRAIL-READY DIMENSIONS: A low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trailbike that's also accessible to wide range of riders.
- ROBUST, COMPACT FRAME: Steel, diamond-type-design frame means great handling and strength.
||Team Yamaha Blue
Front - Hydraulic single disc, 220 mm
Rear - Drum, 130 mm
Front - 80/100-21
Rear - 100/100-18
||Wet - 251 lb.
||SOHC 4-stroke, 2 valves
|Bore x Stroke
||70 x 58 mm
Front - Telescopic fork; 9.4 in. travel
Rear - Single shock; 8.7 in. travel
||Caster angle - 27°
||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)