2015 Yamaha Inverter EF4500iSE
Maximum efficiency - minimum noise.
The most powerful engine in its class allows this inverter to run at very low engine speed, reducing fuel consumption, noise, vibration and wear.
- 4,500W maximum output, 4,000W rated continuous output — Suitable for running most 15,000 BTU RV air conditioners and 1,000W microwave oven, or 2 major RV appliances simultaneously
- Noise Block sound reduction system — Very quiet 58 - 60 dB
- Low speed running — Using the most powerful engine in its class to run at a constant ultra low speed of 2,600 rpm to reduce gasoline consumption, extend running time between refueling and reduce noise and engine wear
- Up to 15.2 hours running time at 1/4 rated load between refueling
- 50 state legal — Meets CARB emission regulations and given highest EPA rating
- Pulse Width Modulation Inverter system — Sine wave as clean as or cleaner than household electricity. Suitable for computers, televisions, satellite TV systems and other sensitive electronic equipment and appliances.
- Electric start — Effortless turn the key to start
- Automatic choke — Easy starting even in cold climates
- Low Oil Warning system — Shuts the engine off to protect the engine if the oil level drops
- Power meter — Easy to read meter indicates the amount of power being used and the amount that’s available
- Hour meter — Displays the amount of running time accumulated to indicate servicing or refueling interval
- Twin bar — AiDual Sport in lifting and loading. Also utilize for transport and anti-theft security.
- Gas gauge — Indicates amount of gasoline to indicate refueling interval
- Stylish design — Attractive and practical
- 4 wheels with parking brake — Easy transport and security
|Bore x Stroke
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||194 lbs. dry
|Continuous Operating Hours
||15.2 hrs. @ 1/4 rated load
||Maximum AC Output: 4,500WRated AC Output: 4,000W
||Rated / Maximum AC Current: 120V