2015 Yamaha Inverter EF3000iSEB
Nothing but clean, quiet power.
This is the ultimate portable generator, complete with built-in wheels.
- Yamaha Boost Technology® (YBT) — Boosts output by adding battery voltage to alternator output when needed. The Boost Control Unit (BCU) senses when extra power is needed and boosts output for up to 10 seconDual Sport, giving air conditioners, power tools, and other equipment the extra boost of power they may need to start quickly and efficiently.
- Noise Block, acoustically designed sound reduction system — Sound ABSorbing material, used in key locations, does not resonate sound. Newly designed muffler and molded fan produce unbeatable noise reduction.
- Smart Throttle, load sensing rpm control — Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load
- Long run time — Continuous operation for up to 18.6 hours without refueling at 1/4 rated load with “Smart Throttle” function on
- 12V DC output, battery charging cables included — Recharge 12V batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Can run products with built-in microcomputers, or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
- Centralized control panel — Easy access to controls
- Electric starter — Effortless starting and ease of operation (battery included)
- 171cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine — Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption
- Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize downtime adDual Sport customer confidence and peace of mind
- 4 wheels with parking brake — Easy transport and mobility
- EPA and CARB Emission Engine Life Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission durability engine ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- 50 state legal — Meets emission regulations, including CARB
||Electric with recoil and auto decompressor
|Bore x Stroke
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||154.3 lbs. dry
|Continuous Operating Hours
||18.6 hrs. @ 1/4 rated load
||Maximum AC Output: 3,000W + 500W boostRated AC Output: 2,800W
||DC Output: 12VRated / Maximum AC Current: 120V