2015 Yamaha Inverter EF1000iS
Small but mighty.
Quiet, fuel efficient, and power clean enough to run sensitive electronic equipment all in a portable 28-pound package.
- Lightweight, easy to carry design — Compact lightweight alternator reduces weight to 27.9 lb., the lightest weight in its class
- Smart Throttle, load sensing rpm control — Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load
- Auto warm-up — Automatically increases engine speed for 4 to 6 minutes to ensure smooth power delivery during cold start-ups
- 12V DC output, battery charging cables included — Recharge 12V batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
- Exclusive dual coil alternator stator — Greater output at a lower engine speed for reduced noise, fuel consumption, and engine wear
- Centralized control panel — Easy access to controls
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage — Prevents stale gas problems
- 50cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine — Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption
- Large fuel fill access — Wide mouth fuel fill reduces spilling and overflows during refueling
- EPA and CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- 50 state legal — Meets emission regulations, including CARB
|Bore x Stroke
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||27.9 lbs. dry
|Continuous Operating Hours
||11.9 hrs. @ 1/4 rated load
||Maximum AC Output: 1,000WRated AC Output: 900W
||DC Output: 12VRated / Maximum AC Current: 120VStability: ±1%