FOR DEVELOPING SPORT ATV ENTHUSIASTS
With electric start, reverse, and legendary Raptor styling, the Raptor 90 is pure fun for riders 10 years and older.
- MODERN, RELIABLE ELECTRONICS: The CDI system means reliable ignition performance, with a strong, efficient spark – and a sealed, maintenance-free battery gives worry-free service. Handlebar-mounted reverse and neutral indicators keep the rider informed, too.
- YAMAHA RAPTOR DNA: The Raptor 90 offers sporty looks and high fenders unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
Chassis / Suspension
- SPORTY CHASSIS: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, sporty steering and comfortable ride quality, with preload-adjustable shocks offering 5.0 inches of wheel travel and adding to the Raptor 90’s full-size ATV look. The rear swingarm also features a 5-way preload adjustable shock, offering 5.8 inches of wheel travel.
- COMFORTABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: The Raptor 90 is designed to be comfortable for a wide variety of riders. With its roomy ergonomics, plush seat and wide floorboards, riders 10 and up won’t outgrow the machine before they’re ready for more displacement when they’re older.
- OPTIMIZED TIRES: Duro low-profile tires, AT18 x 7-8 front and AT18 x 9-8 rear, give Raptor 90 aggressive looks and sporty handling.
- SECURE STOPPING POWER: For reliable stopping power, three sealed drum brakes bring the Raptor 90 to a quick halt. There’s a handlebar-mounted parking brake, too.
- ROBUST 90CC ENGINE: The 90cc four-stroke SOHC engine is tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid-range performance, just where it’s needed. Engine is air cooled for simplicity, performance and long engine life and it uses ultra-reliable wet-sump lubrication.
- ELECTRIC STARTER: Push-button electric starting comes standard, of course, and an emergency kick starter is also provided in a storage spot under the seat for additional peace of mind.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it’s a feature entry-level riders particularly appreciate. And standard reverse eases maneuvering the Raptor 90.
- SPORTY DRIVETRAIN: Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a tried-and-true O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that’s set at an optimized angle for rear shock performance.
- LOW MAINTENANCE DESIGN: Servicing is easy, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- COMPACT, SPORTY AND CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING 90CC ENGINE: The Raptor® 90 is built to bring maximum fun to the youth ATV class for riders 10 and up, with a low-maintenance 90cc engine tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid range performance. It also has features surprising in this segment, like a fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse, gated shifter and electric start with a back-up kickstart - all standard.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE DESIGN: Servicing is simple, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- SCALED DOWN, NOT SCALED BACK: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, sporty steering and comfortable ride quality, with preload-adjustable shocks offering 5.0 inches of wheel travel and adding to the Raptor 90’s full-size ATV look. The rear swingarm also features a 5-way preload adjustable shock, offering 5.8 inches of wheel travel.
- COMFORTABLE CHASSIS: An advanced frame design incorporates a large 1.7 gallon fuel tank, plush seat and roomy integrated floorboards inside a long, secure wheelbase.
- YAMAHA RAPTOR DNA: For sporty looks and handling, Raptor 90 uses low-profile Duro tires on lightweight wheels and styling unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
||White / Red
Front - Dual drum
Rear - Drum
Front - AT18 x 7-8
Rear - AT18 x 9-8
||Wet - 279 lb.
||Maximum - 3.9 in.
||CVT; F, N, R
||4-stroke SOHC; 4-valves
|Bore x Stroke
||47 x 51.8 mm
||13 mm carburetor
||Electric and kick
Front - Single A-arm; 5 in. travel
Rear - Monoshock swingarm; 5.8 in. travel
Team Yamaha Blue
White / Red
||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)