UNSURPASSED VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
The Kodiak 700 provides superior comfort and reliability to handle the toughest jobs and roughest terrain, all at an unbeatable price.
- TRAILER BALL MOUNT: Heavy-duty ball mount comes standard and can tow more than 1,300 pounds.
- FRONT AND REAR CARGO RACKS: Rugged, large-diameter steel cargo racks with durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 308 pounds combined (110 lb. front, 198 lb. rear).
- COMFORTABLE SEAT: Seat is long and plush, improving rider comfort for extended work days or trail exploring.
- ASSEMBLED IN USA: Assembled Real World Tough™ in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
Chassis / Suspension
- HEAVY DUTY TIRES: Exclusively designed 25-inch Maxxis® tires provide precise steering, optimize comfort and maximize available traction.
- INDEPENDENT DOUBLE WISHBONE FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION: Independent double wishbone suspension, with 7.1 in. of front wheel travel and 9.1 in. at the rear, provides excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails, thanks to nitrogen-charged shocks.
- FRONT DISC BRAKES AND SEALED WET REAR BRAKE: Hydraulic front disc brakes serve up powerful and consistent braking performance to add to rider confidence, while the sealed rear brake is protected from dirt, rocks and mud.
- LONG RANGE FUEL TANK: An optimized 4.76-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling.
- GENEROUS GROUND CLEARANCE: The Kodiak 700 offers 10.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates to deliver maximum underbelly protection for a wide variety of terrain.
- AGGRESSIVE AND DURABLE STYLING: Durable wrinkled-finish carry bar resists scratching, while injection-molded fenders protect against rock and debris damage.
- EXCELLENT TORQUE: The engine features a 10.1:1 compression ratio and the four-valve head delivers optimum torque for excellent responsiveness, even with heavy cargo loads.
- HIGH-MOUNTED AIR INTAKE: A long, high-mounted air intake layout increases power and torque while providing additional room for center storage and easy “no tools” servicing of the large air filter element.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST: Stainless steel exhaust system features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- HIGH-CAPACITY RADIATOR WITH FAN: High-capacity radiator with fan-assist delivers excellent air flow for maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- GATED SHIFT LEVER AND HANDLEBAR-MOUNTED 4WD CONTROL: Yamaha’s peerless Ultramatic transmission runs through a five-position shift lever with High, Low, Neutral, Reverse and Park gates—for positive and precise transmission operation. Robust, mechanical 4WD system is selected using handlebar lever.
- DRIVE SYSTEM AIR INTAKE: Specially designed high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- HIGH-TECH ENGINE, BUILT FOR THE REAL WORLD: The Kodiak 700 features a powerful 708 cc, 4-valve, fuel-injected engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character—ideal for smooth, quiet operation all day long.
- ULTRAMATIC® – THE INDUSTRY’S MOST DURABLE CVT TRANSMISSION: Kodiak 700’s Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual- range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear and is the most advanced drive system available. Additionally, the gear ratio and Kodiak-specific CVT settings are designed to lower engine RPM and provide a smooth, easy-to-use power character. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch provides natural all-wheel engine braking.
- COMPACT, COMFORTABLE CHASSIS: The Kodiak 700 features a compact and comfortable chassis with fully independent suspension, exclusively-designed 25-inch Maxxis® tires and wide arc A-arms providing optimum terrainability, comfort and handling.
- SHARP STYLING: The Kodiak 700’s styling features bright halogen headlights, convenient storage compartments and large-diameter front and rear racks with class-leading load capacity.
- WORK-READY TOW CAPACITY: Heavy-duty ball mount comes standard and can tow more than 1,300 pounds.
Front - Dual hydraulic disc
Rear - Multi-disc wet
||Front and rear - AT25 x 8-12 Maxxis® MU19
||Wet - 661 lb.
||Maximum - 10.8 in.
||Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
||Lever operated 2WD / 4WD; shaft
||4-stroke DOHC; 4-valves
|Bore x Stroke
||103 x 85 mm
||TCI (Transistor Controlled Ignition)
||Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44 mm
Front - Independent double wishbone; 7.1 in. travel
Rear Travel - Independent double wishbone; 9.1 in. travel
Front Rack - 110 lb.
Rear Rack- 198 lb.
||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATV’s can be hazardous to operate.