TRAIL TESTED, RIDER APPROVED
The tenaciously trail-ready Grizzly EPS is the best-performing ATV in its class, with superior capability, all-day comfort, and legendary durability.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Grizzly EPS' Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- ENGINE BUILT TO EXCITE: For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS features a potent new 700-class engine for 2019 with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND 4WD: The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- HIGH-MOUNTED AIR INTAKE: Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly’s high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, tool-less servicing of the foam air filter.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST: To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- HIGH-CAPACITY RADIATOR: Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly EPS features a high-capacity radiator with fan assist that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency—and it’s positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- DRIVE SYSTEM AIR INTAKE: Specially designed, high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE TIRES: Maximizing available traction, the Grizzly EPS features 26-inch, exclusively-designed Maxxis® tires that provide precise steering feel and feedback.
- FOUR-WHEEL HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES: Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- GENEROUS GROUND CLEARANCE: To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS offers an impressive 11.3 inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, for maximum underbelly protection.
- INDEPENDENT DOUBLE WISHBONE FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION: Independent double wishbone suspension, with 7.6 inches of front wheel travel and 9.1 inches at the rear, provides excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails, thanks to nitrogen-charged shocks with 5-way adjustable preload.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER STEERING: Minimize fatigue and attack every corner with Yamaha’s Electric Power Steering (EPS), the industry’s best balance of electric steering assist and positive trail feedback.
- UNDERSEAT FUEL TANK: An optimized 4.76-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling.
- PLUSH SADDLE: A long, plush seat improves rider comfort for extended days exploring every trail, with plenty of room for the rider to move during aggressive riding.
- INSTRUMENT PACKAGE: For 2019, the Grizzly EPS receives a new instrument cluster with larger all-LCD readouts for visibility.
- AGGRESSIVE AND DURABLE STYLING: Rugged composite front bumper resists scratching and won’t rust, while injection-molded fenders and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- LED HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLIGHT: LED technology uses less power, creates brighter, sharper illumination, and offers lifetime durability. A handlebar-mounted halogen work light provides additional illumination that moves with rider input for excellent visibility.
- READY FOR ACCESSORIES: The Grizzly EPS was engineered in concert with a range of accessories for perfect fit and function, for nearly every type of ride you can find. With a standard 12V power point, you can keep devices charged, too.
- EXTENSIVE CARGO CAPACITY: Rugged, large-diameter steel cargo racks with durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 308 lb. combined (110 lb. front, 198 lb. rear). Three on-board storage compartments keep things secure.
- WORK-READY TOW CAPACITY: Center-mounted, heavy-duty two-inch receiver comes standard on Grizzly EPS and can tow more than 1,300 lb.
- BUILT REAL WORLD TOUGH™, ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: As with other Yamaha ATVs and Side-by-Sides, the Grizzly EPS is assembled in the USA to meet Yamaha’s exacting standards for durability and reliability.
New in 2019
- 700-CLASS ENGINE: For 2019, Yamaha’s engineers wanted to boost the performance of the big bore Grizzly EPS even further, with more useable power throughout the rev range. At the same time, the new motor features redesigned engine mounts, so despite the increase in performance, it runs even smoother than before.
- BIG BORE ENGINE DESIGNED FOR AGGRESSIVE TRAIL RIDING: Rebuilt for 2019, the Grizzly® EPS brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its new 700-class engine with improved midrange power and smooth-running motor mounts.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence. And, of course, the Ultramatic is proven to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- TRAIL-READY CHASSIS: With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS tackles rough terrain with ease. Beyond the long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS is ready to keep going when you are.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND® 4WD: Unlike so many 4WD ATV systems on the market that put a computer in charge, the Yamaha On-Command system keeps the rider in charge, with selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff. lock modes to ensure the Grizzly EPS delivers power consistently as required.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER STEERING: Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with Grizzly’s best in industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
||Front and rear - Dual hydraulic disc
Front - AT26 x 8-12 Maxxis® MU05Y
Rear - AT26 x 10-12 Maxxis® MU06Y
||Wet - 701 lb.
||Maximum - 11.3 in.
||Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
||On-Command 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft
|Bore x Stroke
||102 x 84 mm
||Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44 mm
Front - Independent double wishbone, 5-way preload adjustment; 7.6 in. travel
Rear - Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar, 5-way preload adjustment; 9.1 in. travel
Front rack - 110 lb.
Rear rack - 198 lb.
||6 month (Limited Factory Warranty)